Saturday, August 05, 2006

Antiskeptic


Last night a group of 10 of us headed out to see the amazing Antiskeptic. They are a fantastic punk band who I haven't seen live for about 4 years now! They took a couple of years off, but are back and still awesome! They haven't lost a thing. If you get the chance to get out and see them, I definitely recommend it! I bought their new EP that comes with a DVD too. Yay!

I'm heading off tonight to watch the movie "Hotel Rwanda" with a few people, then we're going to have a chat about it afterwards. From what I understand it's a pretty full on movie. Should be very interesting.

3 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    Ah Hotel Rawanda. Such a good movie...
    Rob said...
    there's only two 'a's in rwanda... :P

    i would like to see that movie sometime. i never got around to it while it was in the cinemas.
    Ludicrousity said...
    It was really powerful! I highly recommend it. It's enough to fire anyone up about injustice. I'll post about it tomorrow.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates