Thursday, August 17, 2006

Feeling Ineffective

Well I haven't really raised much money, I've only raised $50 so far. That's not going to help the east timorese very much. Help me guys! Someone asked me what the 40 hour famine is! Basically I (or anyone doing the famine) go without food for 40 hours, and people sponsor me to do it. The funds from the 40 Hour Famine will help feed and care for hungry kids in East Timor. They’ll also assist World Vision’s work in southern Africa and with families in emergencies around the world.

SPONSOR ME!
My number is: 670903111

I realise I've posted hardly any Nimbin photos, more coming soon!

Just saw 'the lakehouse' with Mum. I really enjoyed it! Great chick flick! Lots of holes in the physics of the idea and in the practical outworkings of it, but if you don't think too hard, it's great! I recommend it to anyone who likes chick flicks.

9 Comments:

  1. Brie said...
    i've always meant to do the 40 hour famine at some stage... but i never get motivated lol

    well goodluck ^^
    Ludicrousity said...
    I used to do it every year in high school, then I guess I thought it was just for high school students, but it's not! All the money goes to a good cause, so I'm going to do my part to help.
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    Okay... I tried to sponsor you, but it doesn't like overseas sponsors. It keeps getting "stuck."

    Grrr.
    wire said...
    i'll sponsor you - but i'll do it in person.
    wire said...
    when are you going to post the reponse in the herald to SOT's letter?
    Anonymous said...
    I saw lakehouse with my mum too!! isnt that special :-) i liked it too, but i just dont buy sandra bullock as a doctor. (are you excited, im leaving a comment on your blog - I'M excited!)
    Ludicrousity said...
    I sure am excited shirlz. I may be more excited if I knew who you were though! :)

    Wire, I'll take a photo of it and post it soon.
    Anonymous said...
    a little mystery in life is a good thing, altho i am HOPELESS at keeping a straight face, so the next time you see me (thats right, you see me) you will prolly guess straight away..
    hows the famine going? feeling hungry yet?
    Ludicrousity said...
    Yeah, a bit hungry. Not too bad though. I thought it'd be worse.
    Looking forward to discovering the mystery!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates