Sunday, August 27, 2006

Voted Yet?

Have we all been voting for Andy? Hamish bet all his savings that Andy would win. If he wins, they get $1240 and they're going to buy a greyhound to race, and call it Fred Bassett! Haha! They have this segment where Hamish read out the Fred Bassett comic from the paper. It's an awful comic and never funny. Hamish makes out that it's the most clever, funny thing ever, and Andy spends the whole time saying how crap it is. It's hilarious!


On Friday night I went and saw Dusted Orange at the St Andrews Hotel. Those guys are amazing! They sound like 'The Butterfly Effect' if that helps. Their gig was amazing and I finally bought their cd. Go to their MySpace to hear some of their music. I recommend getting along to see them if you're in Melbourne. I'm going to see them again on Wed night I think. They're playing @ The Spot on Sydney Rd in Brunswick. I wish they'd pay me for this endorsement. Or at least give me free tickets to their gigs. :)

1 Comment:

  1. Ross said...
    Another comic strip I don't get is Bristow. It's like Dilbert, only not funny.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates