Monday, August 14, 2006

Action?

I was sad that no-one commented on the post about action for the people of Darfur. There was plenty of debate (heated debate at that!) and discussion about the 'idea' of it, but as soon as I talked about DOING something, everyone disappeared! That made me sad. Yay for Soldier who got his letter published in the Herald Sun newspaper today. I've put up a picture of it. They attatched a photo and made it the feature letter. It seems that we are starting to have a voice. I wrote to the Herald Sun & The Age newspapers today. Come on guys! Writer letters, tell people what's going on. If you knew someone over there would you be doing more?

12 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    its a marvellous letter. if people would just write more of them.
    Ludicrousity said...
    I wrote in today, hopefully people will read them and get fired up. Have you written in anon?
    Anonymous said...
    On ya Soldier.

    I wrote to CH 7 & 9
    Ludicrousity said...
    WHOO!!!
    Luke said...
    He stole your writing!! GRAR!!! :P
    Soldier of Truth said...
    we're all in this together!!
    Glen O'Brien said...
    I wrote to George Bush reminding him of his "never again" statement re Rwanda.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Good on you Glen!

    Soldier, yay for Ben Lee!
    Rob said...
    There's a letter in today's paper in response to Soldier's letter. :)
    Ludicrousity said...
    Which paper?
    Rob said...
    The Herald Sun. It's one of the letters on the left page. Can't remember the heading off the top of my head. It's towards the right hand side of the left page though.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Yeah, I found it. I'll post a picture of it tomorrow. yay for everyone getting on board with this!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates