Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A GIG!!!

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!! I just spoke to the dude who books the entertainment @ Fibbers, a new bar/pub on Smith St in Fitzroy, and we're going to play there in about 3 weeks. It'll most probably be a Thursday night. Yay! Finally some work! I am so excited! Went there last night to see the incredibly talented Mr. Dillon and some others. They were fantastic!! While I was there I asked the entertainment dude about getting some work, he checked out our MySpace and liked our stuff, so yay! WE HAVE A GIG!!!! More details coming. I hope to see all of you there! All of you who live in the state anyway!

7 Comments:

  1. Rob said...
    pfft...not living in the state is no excuse!

    good work getting the gig!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Thanks Rob!

    And good point! I want EVERYONE to be there!
    Rob said...
    there's a couple of Learjet 45's available on the Bombardier Learjet website. doesn't give a price though. :P
    jenny said...
    10000 points to you!! yay!!

    sorry - i'll either be in NSW or WA. maybe next time :)
    Ludicrousity said...
    I didn't design it per se, but I tinkered with it (pun intended!), stole other templates and altered some stuff. But yeah, didn't really do it all myself.
    wire said...
    a gig? nice!

    looking forward to it. i don't think i've ever seen synergy perform before, tre exciting.
    Ludicrousity said...
    You haven't seen us yet? Well, prepare yourself for the show of a lifetime!
    *thinks*
    Hmmm... probably should talk us up to much. Otherwise, it'll be a let down.
    *talks*
    Um, we're ok, nothing special, come see for yourself.
    *thinks*
    Yes, the element of mystery is good...

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates