Sunday, August 20, 2006

Mmmm... Lunch...

It was so good to eat today! :) I had a Thai Green Curry at the Revvy household for lunch which was amazing! We (my family & I) spent a wonderful afternoon at the Boutros' place, full of great conversation and company! Then it was off to church for the youth program. Gotta love those guys! Got to read some of my new book, 'Mansfield Park' by Jane Austin. Just finished 'Digital Fortress' by Dan Brown. Such an amazing book!

Went out on Friday night (after helping Alex move house) for Josh's birthday to a karaoke bar in the city. It was soooooooo much fun!!! I love karaoke (DCMM, it IS awesome!)!!! Sang a couple of times, and got to bed @ 3:30am, so it was definitely a good night!


Thought I'd thrown in a photo from my trip. This is me at the Byron Bay lighthouse.

9 Comments:

  1. Ludicrousity said...
    Hi pop! Nice to have you around!

    No puffin, I didn't go swimming. Too cold at that time of year!
    Brie said...
    *shivers* waaaaayyy too cold lol

    and singing til 3:30 sounds fun ^^
    Ross said...
    What songs did you sing? Do tell.
    wire said...
    EASTERLY!
    Ludicrousity said...
    I sang 'drops of jupiter' by train and 'i can see clearly now'. I sang the last one with Suzie & Carolyn. Lots of fun!
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    Karaoke is not awesome, but you are. :-) I'm sure your singing made everyone happy!!!

    Glad you're eating again and that you had such a nice trip.
    Ross said...
    They're good songs. The Hothouse Flowers version of the latter is great.
    Martin Boutros said...
    Why don't you start a post - things that are better for singles---

    - no pooey nappies

    - no one forgets your birthday
    - ...

    By the wat it was fun - we had a HOUSEFUL of TINKY TYPES!!!

    There was daddy tink
    mummy tink,
    baby bro Tink
    and TINK - tink
    Ludicrousity said...
    Yay for Tink Tink! :)

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates