Monday, July 31, 2006

Another Wedding!


On Saturday I went to yet another wedding! The wonderful Suzie & Ryan got married. Yay for them! So you know what this means? MORE PHOTOS!!!! That's right. Sorry for anyone who now has to wait 10 minutes for my blog to load! Here is Suzie & her dad walking down the isle.






This is Soldier (aka Aaron) and his lovely woman Jen. Aren't they cute? They even managed to accidentally colour co-ordinate! Awwww!!!












Aren't Mr. & Mrs. Dboy a cute couple? I can't wait to see how cute mini dboy will be!









The signing of the register! It's all official and legal now! No going back...











Isn't Glenn hot in his suit? Looking sharp Glenn!














Ok, over to the reception. This is dboy & myself.










Alex & Ben C. Aren't they hot? Everyone just looked so pretty!









I caught the bouquet (That's the second one this year!)! Whoo!!! Now if I could only find someone to marry me...









This is Suzie & her sister Carolyn. There was a band of whoever wanted to play, playing for the second reception (yes there were two receptions). They sounded amazing together, as they always do!



Another part of the band, here is Glenn on bass and Kate on guitar. I think there were 3 or 4 guitarists.




Then after the reception a few of us headed over to a housewarming not too far away. Lots of fun! This is Alex at the front, Kathryn at the back and me there too.





There seem to be many, many photos of us 3 girls...









Some may say too many...









Alex & Ben T. Ben seemed to want to bite everyone that night. I think he may be a vampire.








Sepia Ben, not biting anyone for once.











This one is (from left to right) Jenny, Erin & Ingi.






Well that's it for this blog. Hope you're not too overwhelmed by photos, I just had such a fantastic day on Saturday, and wanted to share it with you!

12 Comments:

  1. Martin Boutros said...
    nice!
    MiMaw said...
    I love a wedding! All the pictures are fantastic.
    Are you and dboy related?)
    Everyone looks mah-velous in their fancy duds!
    Mutt said...
    How do you know so many people that are getting married?

    I don't know that many altogether!
    Luke said...
    Stop catching bouquets and start finding a man!! :P
    Ludicrousity said...
    Thanks Guru, I'M TRYING!!!

    Cap, we all have at least 3 pet kangaroos. One to ride, one as a lawn mower, and one to look at. And depending on how many people live in your house you probably have more, we all need a kangaroo to ride because we don't believe in cars. And bikes are evil too.

    Mimaw, dboy & I are not related, I think I'd be scared if I was related to him. Insanity is hereditory in his family I think.

    KK, I don't know why so many people I know are getting married. it's insane. I know 9 couples getting married this year!!!
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    "Sepia Ben, not biting anyone for once"

    You are SOOOOO funny!!!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Haha! Glad I made someone laugh!
    Dboy said...
    Me too! Biting people is one of my favourite hobbies. It also doubles as a pet hate.

    Everyone did look great that day huh? that was a good day. I liked that day. Pictures make me like it even more.

    My pet kangaroo died after I put it on the barbeque. It didn't like the heat, apparently.
    Ludicrousity said...
    I remember that day. Good eatin'!

    We all looked great that day didn't we dboy? I think lookign back at the photos does make me like it more too! I lvoe photos! In case you couldn't tell...
    Anonymous said...
    that Aaron fella is kinda hot can i have a night alone with him *looks learingly and lustfully at his beauty.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Yes Aaron, you may have a night with yourself.
    Litha said...
    Ew

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates