Monday, May 15, 2006

WEDDING ONSLUAGHT!!!

Well sit back and get ready for a thousand photos! I had such an amazing few days down south. I really enjoyed my time down there, catching up with the old gang and getting all weddingy. That's a word right? :) I spent most of my time on wedding stuff, but I loved it all. I want to get married just so I can have a wedding! Amy looked absolutely stunning and the whole day was just great! You can click on any of the pictures to make them bigger if you want a better look. So people, prepare yourself for way too many photos for one post...


This is the garden they got married in. It's called Brickendon and is a lovely historic farm type place right near Longford in Tassie. I took this photo the night before the wedding while we were rehersing and setting up.



This is the sunrise on the morning of the big day, I took this on my way to Amy's house to get ready. Isn't it stunning? That's one think I adore about Poatina. Amazing sunrises and sunsets!




Amy putting on her makeup in the morning.

















Hmmm... quite a close up photo of me there... This is in the morning as we were getting ready.









Amy & I as we were getting ready in the morning.








Amy in her dress almost all ready, still having her hair done. Isn't she stunning?! It was such a beautiful dress! It had some beautiful pink embroidery I think you might be able to see there.








This is Amy & Troy as Nat was taking the official photos. We actually did all the bridal party photos before the ceremony. Non-traditional I know, but it saved heaps of time later. Quite practical really.












This one is the bridal party minus the bride and groom. From left to right we are: Luke, Me, Wendy, Malcom.




The boys were supposed to act like they were pulling the cart and we were supposed to pretend to be having fun up there, but then the boys really did pull the cart! So we all screamed and tried not to fall off! Very fun!





Amy & the boys!










After the official photos, the boys and girls went their separate ways to have lunch before coming back for the ceremony. This is an all important lunch time makeup touch up. Amy is a mary kay consultant, so she did all the makeup for us girls, and what a beautiful job she dide!


ME!!!












This is a photo from during the ceremony. Isn't the place stunning? And before you ask, yes, we were FREEZING COLD!!! Who gets married in Tasmania, outside, in May! Honestly!



As they were making it legal, signing the register. i was singing off to the side during this. I sang 'come away with me', by Norah Jones. Love that song. It seemed to go well. I got lots of positive feedback anyway. Yay!



The happy couple after the ceremony. Aren't they cute?!








Us girls after the ceremony. Elise was the flower girl. She is Wendy's daughter. Amy was actually the flower girl at Wendy's wedding. Isn't that nice?



And this is the happy couple cutting the cake at the reception. It was supposed to be snow capped mountains. Great cake! Quite appropriate for the weather really...


So all in all it was a fantastic day. I had an amazing time and am so honoured that I got to share Amy & Troy's special day! I hope you are all photo'd out! :)

12 Comments:

  1. Rob said...
    Great photos. :-) Looks like a lovely wedding.

    But having the official photos BEFORE the ceremony? I thought part of a wedding was the groom not seeing the bride until she starts walking down the aisle!! hehe
    Ludicrousity said...
    There were about 150 invited to the wedding/reception. A few extra stragglers who came from a looksy at the ceremony. I could have posted 450 photos, but the you would really have hated me... just thought I'd pick a few!
    Anonymous said...
    OH It looked so lovely! How hot did Amy look? So georgeous. (oh... u looked nice too Megan, hehe) The whole thing looked lovely. Wish i could have attended!!! CONGRATULATIONS AMY AND TROY!!! If I was in the country i would have been there - You rock! God Bless you both and have a wonderful wonderful life together.
    Love Matty C xoxo
    Zebe said...
    photos much?
    im at school so the pics wont show up though...[im just getting the little red X's]
    but im sure they're perdy.
    Ludicrousity said...
    They certainly are perdy!!! And thansk Em! More photos of Tassie, but non weddingy stuff coming. But I can post more wedding photos if people want.
    jenny said...
    any pics of daniel and janelle?

    if you posted more photos i wouldn't be angry.
    Ludicrousity said...
    I do have pics of daniel adn janelle. I can post them in my next post.
    Dboy said...
    You look lovely!

    Glad it was such a good time. Ahhh... weddings.

    Teehee, the marriaging song. I wanna hear it.
    Ludicrousity said...
    I'll have to play it for you sometime. Maybe i could put a link to it somewhere. Super dodgy!
    Zebe said...
    naww!!!
    you all look so gorgeous!!
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    YAY! Thanks for all the great photos.. almost like being there. Although, now you have to figure out how to post your singing. ;-) If you do, I might.

    And that cake? Mmmmmmm! Looks mighty tasty!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Thanks DCMM!!!

    New avatar! Whoo!!!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates