Monday, May 01, 2006

Lano & Woodley


Can I say how much I adore Lano & Woodley?! In case you are rather confused, Lano (left) & Woodley (right) are a Melbourne comedy duo who have been around for about 20 years, and they are now breaking up to pursue some further solo work. Yesterday afternoon a group of 9 of us went to see their goodbye tour. In usual fashion they were hilarious! They just work in perfect sync. They bounce off eachother incredibly! This next photos is a crappy photo coz I took it with my phone. Even though we weren't supposed to take photos at all. Oops... I love going to see good live comedy. Lano & Woodley rock!


That's right, Woodley is hanging from the roof, no wires. They do all their own stunts. I have no idea how they are both still alive after all these years. Watch their tv show and you'll know what I mean, their stunts are very imrpessive! Woodley is one strong, agile man! He jumped from the roof onto a fireman's blanket held by 18 audeince members. That man has faith in people! It was such a fantastic show and I laughed myself silly! I love a good laugh! I'll miss Lano & Woodley...

11 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    That was an awesome show. Go Lano & Woodley! You will be missed!

    I heard that in one show that stunt went wrong and Woodley injured his knee. So they had to improvise the rest of the show cause he couldn't move. HA! :D
    Ludicrousity said...
    Really? Who did you hear that from? I heard that in another tour a few years ago he broke his leg and couldn't do half the show, but they kept touring anyway.
    Billy said...
    i heard that in another show, Lano got the African Whooping Ebola, vomitted up his own spleen, and they continued to be hilariously funny.....could just be a rumour
    wire said...
    i heard Lano is Woodley, notice how you never see them in the same room at the same time?
    Ludicrousity said...
    Uh, yeah... apparently you slept through the performance, or once again, you're just dillusional.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Grrr...
    Mutt said...
    Coowel
    Billy said...
    I can neither CONFIRM nor deny that Ludi is an alco. THAT is to say SHE shows signs of normality. IS the fact that Ludi enjoys AN odd ALCOHOLIC bevvy an issue?
    "I only had one drink....but i had it ten times!"
    Ludicrousity said...
    I show signs of normality?! WHOO!!!
    Dboy said...
    Yes, and that is a major concern. Not showing signs of normality is a state of normality for the one whom has only a vague concept of the said normality, so when they show signs of normality they must have unnaturally grasped from someome else's decomposing cat.

    And that's where we'll end our lesson for today.
    Glen O'Brien said...
    Yeah I think Lano and Woodley are great too. I realy enjoyed their TV show and saw one of the love shows on tele once too. Thye've got such great chemistry (will they be as funny solo?)

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates