Thursday, May 04, 2006

One Week To Go!

I have mentioned before that I am going to Tassie next week, but now that it's so close, it deserved a post! That's right! I'm off on Thursday (next week). One of my best friends, Amy, is getting married! Whoo!!! I'm one of her brdiesmaids which is super exciting. Wendy (who lives in SA) is also a bridesmaid. I'm also singing at the wedding, so that makes me feel ultra special! I'll be singing 'come away with me' by Norah Jones and accompanying myself on piano while they sign the register. I'm really excited about seeing all my friends down there again. I haven't been to Tassie since July last year, so I miss my friends a lot! Yay for all you bloggers in Tassie! I'll be there for 4 days, from Thursday evening til Sunday afternoon. I have classes on Monday, so I couldn't stay any longer. It'll be a short trip (my shortest to date), but I'll make the most of my short time!

I went to see my dressmaker this morning to get my final fitting for my dress. I'll take photos and show you at the wedding, but trust me, the dress is gorgeous. We're all going to look beautiful! I'm desperately exercising and eating well in an attempt to lose a bit more weight before the wedding. I can drop 10kg in a week and a half right? Right?! Hmmm, but then my dress wouldn't fit. Such a dilemma...


This is Amy & I at the botanical gardens when she came to Melbourne in January.

I'm so excited!!! I love weddings!!!

8 Comments:

  1. Martin Boutros said...
    Enjoy tassie and wedding!

    By the way why has dboy faded into a pile of htmle code???
    Ludicrousity said...
    I can't even see his site anymore! :(
    AK said...
    have fun + tagged you on my own blog for a meme as well, no getting out of it
    Ludicrousity said...
    SHould I know what a meme is?
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    A meme is a question/answer like thing that tells us more about you.

    Have a great time at the wedding... although you don't leave quite yet. So that means I can keep telling you that for the next week!

    You'll look fabulous, regardless of weight lost or not. Just wear your winning smile! And I'm sure that your singing will make the whole thing super special for your friends!
    TZ said...
    Have a great trip Ludi!
    Glen O'Brien said...
    A wedding in the Apple Isle! Have a great time. Hey you did a great job leading worship during spiritual focus week. Moses asked me to accompany you on guitar. I'm so glad I didn't (turned up late) because I would have spoiled an already fine job.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Thanks Glen! But there is no way you would have ruined the worship if you had joined in! It would have been nice to have someone else to play.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates