Tuesday, May 02, 2006

GO ME!!!

Big news!!! I won by footy tipping comp this round!!! Now I might sound overly self-glorifying, but I am going to milk this for all it's worth, because I don't think this will EVER happen again! Not only did I pick 8, but I also picked the exact margin! WHOO!!!! So you'll have to indulge me in some self glorification for a little while. This is exciting news people!

By the way, I have finally updated the Synergy Blog. Talk about slack!!!

Really enjoying going to 'walks' at the moment. It's a pub/bar just locally in Eltham that a group of us go to each Wednesday night. There is a great acousitc duo that play and we love going to hear them. We've kinda become friends with the guys, seeing as we're the groupies. I've even sung with the band the last couple of weeks. How very fun! I'm lovin' it!

7 Comments:

  1. iggi said...
    You tipped the draw? Or was this last week
    Rob said...
    i got 8 as well, and i was only 1off in the margin. and i haven't seen a single match. ever. not do i pay any attention to football stuff in the media.
    Rob said...
    in my last sentence i meant 'nor', not 'not'...
    Luke said...
    *backflips* Sorry, nervous twitch.

    Fun is fun!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Go Rob! And Peebody, no money, it's just a comp for glory! :) And I didin't pick the draw, it just treats a draw as a correct tip. Whoo!!
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    I have no idea what "footy tipping comp" means. Quick! Yank translation, please!
    Ludicrousity said...
    It means that you have to predict who is goign to win in the football. And we all try to beat each other. Yeah, its' awesome.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates