Friday, May 19, 2006

Synergy Ideas!

Well, seeing as Synergy (ie Ingrid & I) have a gig coming up (and the venue is going to promote it for us!), I am tossing around ideas for logos and promo shots. I love to know what you guys think of some of my ideas. Being the terribly awful graphic artist that I am, I have no idea what I'm doing! I've just taken some photos and tried to photoshop them. Some of them are meant to be promo shots, others potential album covers. I have no clue what I'm doing really. Anyway, here are 2 of the final products I came up with. The one of us is for the promo posters and stuff, and the sky one will be our album cover. WHOO!!! I'm quite excited really! A huge thank you to the wonderful Ratty for designing us some logos! The one on the bottom pic was done by Ratty. There are some more potential pics on the Synergy blog if you want to check them out. I really like a couple of other ones on there I haven't posted here.



8 Comments:

  1. don't call me MA'AM said...
    I love the album cover! That's very cool. I think it all looks good, ludi. You'll be packing them in!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Thanks! The cover is pretty basic. It's a photo of the Poatina sky last Friday morning. But I thought it looked effective.
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    Effective... and beautiful!!
    Dboy said...
    Wow - love the album cover. Too I like it!
    Anonymous said...
    Will you remember me when you're a gold tracksuit wearin', bacon roll eatin' superstar?
    Ludicrousity said...
    I'll try to. No promises though...
    Ross said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Ross said...
    I like the shot of the skyline, but it's missing something. May I suggest that you add in a couple of hot air balloons, like Air Supply used to use on their album covers?
    :)

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates