Thursday, May 11, 2006

Blerk & Goodbye

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Isn't he cute?

Anyway, this is a goodbye post. I'm leaving for Tassie this afternoon, so I won't be around for a few days. When I do get back, prepare for waaaaaay too many photos! I'm so excited! Amy gets married on Saturday afternoon, and up until then I'll be doing wedding stuff, and catching up with old friends I haven't seen since July last year. I'm really looking forward to my time down there, but I'm also slightly trepidacious, because I didn't leave there on the best of terms with the organisation I was working for. That should be ok, but it may be slightly awkward at times. Let's hope not.

I'm so excited that I get to be a bridesmaid for the first time! And I'm singing while they sign the register as I've said before. I'm singing 'come away with me' by Norah Jones. It's such a beautiful song, I hope I can do it justice! See you all when I get back! Love to you all! Mwah!

8 Comments:

  1. don't call me MA'AM said...
    I hope you have an absolutely fabulous time! Yay for the singing! and Yay for the pictures you'll be bringing back!!!!!
    Martin Boutros said...
    *Mwah Mwah!*
    Mutt said...
    Farewell
    Luke said...
    Gah! I haven't been reading everyone's blogs. I've been slacking off. 0.o
    Martin Boutros said...
    Hey, she's gone, let's take this over!

    I CLAIM THIS BLOG!!!!
    Dboy said...
    I think the spammer claimed it slightly before you, Revhead.

    We'll drive him off though! Back, heathen! Back I say!
    Zebe said...
    you mean the boquet?
    Ludicrousity said...
    She didn't throw her bouquet. But I have the one I carried!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates