Tuesday, May 30, 2006

More Photos!


Thought I'd get back to the wedding photos! Becaus I'm sure you haven't had enough yet! This one is Amy & her mum Janet when we were setting up for the reception the day before the wedding.




Elise the flower girl! She's so adorable! She was constantly pulling faces such as this whenever she saw a camera. Awwwww!











More bridal party photos, (from left to right) Wendy, Amy, Troy & myself. Looking gorgeous of course! :P






Amy & I on the wedding day stuffing ourselves with sandwiches for lunch. I have my jacket on over my dress coz it was soooooo cold!





Don't the boys scrub up nicely. This is Luke (left) & Malcolm (right), the groomsmen.







Someone (I can't remember who) was asking about my hair. From the front it looks like I have the whole thing in curls. No way! That would have taken forever and I would have missed the wedding! So here is what it looked like from the back.





This is Troy & Amy the night before the wedding when the bridal party went out for dinner together in Longford.






And this is Wendy & myself on the same night. We look quite different without all that makeup...







Amy & I after she became a married woman. No more silliness for her. She's a real grown up now. As you can plainly tell from this serious snap.










What a lovely family snap of the Chenda's during the reception!








This is Dan, Amy's oldest brother. Obviously silliness is not a family trait... Another connection, I was in an acoustic trio with Dan when I lived in Tassie. Lots of fun! He's a very talented song writer!



A lovely post-wedding photo of the Townsend clan!





This is Chris & I doing our best model poses. Think anyone will hire us?









Hello Nat! Our delightful photographer and friend! Never a dull moment. And he is quite sneaky at taking photos when you're not ready for them... Grrr...













And finally! This is Steve & I. I used to work with Steve on the radio down in Taz. He's such a great and funny man!

10 Comments:

  1. jenny said...
    yay for more photos! yay for people i know
    HoneyBee said...
    Yay for photo even tho i dont know them!
    I like wedings.
    Dboy said...
    More! More photos!
    Ludicrousity said...
    More? Haven't you had enough!!! Poor non-broadband people! They'll never be able to load my site!
    Martin Boutros said...
    Good! I thought you'd run out of photos!

    Just you wait till DEC 9 and watch the DBoy baby photo avalanche!
    Ludicrousity said...
    I can't wait for it!!!
    Dboy said...
    O.O

    Photos. Of a baby. That came from me?

    *jaw drops as a result of trying to comprehend something that is quite beyong reach*
    Ludicrousity said...
    But things that are beyong reach are my favourite kind of things!
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    such happy smiling faces!!!
    Luke said...
    GAH!! Enough weddings already!! :P

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates