Wednesday, May 17, 2006

More Of Taz

Well consider this an official theme. I think my next few posts will be all about Tassie. Even though not all my time down there was enjoyable, I did make some fantastic friends. I miss them heaps and it was so awesome getting to catch up with some of them again! Some are fellow bloggers, some aren't really into the whole internet thing. But either way, they'll end up on my blog!


This is the gorgeous Biz while we were hanging out for lunch on Friday.















And this is some of the old gang, from left to right we are, Brandon (over from Canada), myself, Biz, and Bowen (aka Zormie). Bowen now works for Fusion up on the Gold Coast and the other 2 live in Poatina (where I stayed while I was down there).



Bowen & I looking gorgeous as always. Hmmm...









This is Chris & Biz. Chris now lives in Sydney, but did live in Poatina while I was there. Gotta love Chris!



This is the amazing Di! She is Kris' mother (Kris is about to appear in a photo). I stayed with Di while I was in Tassie this time round. Yay for Di! This is the only photo I took of her, and her eyes are closed! Oops! But isn't she cute with her cuppa tea and her blankie?


This one is Kris & Biz. They are getting married later this year and are some great friends of mine from Taz. I plan to be back in Taz for their wedding in September if everything goes to plan! :)




And this one is Biz & I. I have just reaslied that Biz is in almost every photo that isn't of the wedding. Haha! Enjoy your blog fame Biz!










This one is Josh & I waiting at the airport for our plane to Melbourne from Launceston. Josh lives in Griffith, NSW with his wife and 3 kids (with a 4th on the way!) and works for Fusion. We studied together in Tassie when I was there. Yay for Josh! It was great to spend time with him on the way home, we hadn't seen each other in ages!


More wedding photos are coming next post, I just thought I'd slip some non wedding ones in there. Hang in there, I did warm you about the extreme amounts of photos to come.

5 Comments:

  1. jenny said...
    when are biz and kris getting married?

    yay for people i know!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Peebody, do you mean my new one? I love it!

    Jenny, they are planning on getting married at the end of September, but they still haven't officially set a date yet.
    jenny said...
    aahhh. they could get married at international conference. hahaha.
    Ludicrousity said...
    They plan is definitely NOT to get married in Poatina!!! Oh dear... that'd be awful!
    jenny said...
    lol

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates