Sunday, May 14, 2006

I'm Back!

Well I made it back in one piece. I can't be bothered writing much now, but let me warn you, I took about 450 photos over the few days I was away, so you'll be getting a few... I had such an amazing time in Tassie. It was soooooooooo fantastic seeing all my friends down there again. I missed them heaps! And the wedding was just beautiful!!! Amy looked stunning! I had such a wonderful time! We had plane trouble on the way home and were delayed for an hour and a half, but I did arrive home eventually. Right now I am exhausted and need some sleepy sleep. More posting tomorrow, complete with a photo onsluaght (just for you Billy!).

5 Comments:

  1. Ludicrousity said...
    It's a bouquet. No idea why she didn't throw it. Not everyone does these days.
    wire said...
    so how did the singing go?
    Billy said...
    onsluaght!!!!!! You know I love a good onsluaght.
    What did you end up singing? I think you were going to ditch the Alicia Keys one?
    Ludicrousity said...
    i Sang 'come away with me' by norah jones. Went really well!!!
    jenny said...
    oooh photos!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates