Sunday, July 02, 2006

Synergy Has Moved!

Synergy has moved over to My Space! We can now be found at:

http://myspace.com/synergybandsynergy

There you can listen to us, look at pictures, comment, see our upcoming gigs etc. Drop on by!

I leave for Nimbin this week. So my blogging may slow down. I'm not sure how often I'll get to jump on the net, we'll have to see. I'm really looking forward to going somewhere different! It's going to be great. I haven't been on a holiday for so many years that wasn't to either Melbourne or Tassie. I want to see some different places and meet new people. I'm also going to catch up wtih some friends of mine who live on the Gold Coast. I can't wait! I studied with them in Tassie, haven't seen them for about a year now. Whoo! HOLIDAYS ARE AWESOME!

Unfortunately Sabine isn't driving up with me on Wednesday anymore. She can't go away this week, so she's going to fly up next week and I'll pick her up from the airport. That means I'll have a week on my own. I hope that'll be ok.

4 Comments:

  1. Dboy said...
    You're gonna have an amazing time, Meegin. We'll be prayin' for your safety ;)
    Martin Boutros said...
    Groovy dude, you hip 60's peacenik!

    Say hi to Rob and Rikki!
    Martin Boutros said...
    Are you posting just when I'm posting Dboy???
    Ludicrousity said...
    Aren't we all posting when we're all posting really? Think about it.

    Meegin eh? Interesting...

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates