Friday, July 28, 2006

Signpost

Before I start, I now have a DeviantArt gallery Here!



I took photos of signs I thought were hilarious or relevant to us, or just plain strange. Here we go:


They aren't subtle are they? This is a brand name up there.


Just for Bowen. The first time I saw something like this a few years ago I couldn't stop laughing!














I assume these guys have some tourism issues. Hey guys! Come visit our town! We care more about our cows that you!














These next couple are for you Futurama fans!













I know it should have 2 p's, but it's close!
















Once again, their subtlety astounds me...



Look how famous you are in Australia Cap! You have a creek, a bridge and a restaurant all dedicated to you!













The cap isn't the only famous person up there. Like most of us bloggers, everyone is in love with Wire up here. He has his own gully!











Also for Wire.



For the wonderful Emma! A ville just for her! :)















Once again... some serious tourism issues. What are these people thinking?!
















A very specific speed sign on the Gold Coast. What the?!















The public toilets in Lismore. DODGY!!!

9 Comments:

  1. wire said...
    HAHAHAHA - "Where the cows come first"?!?

    I do like that gully though, it's a preedy, preedy gooud! Its like wherever you go - there i am.
    Ludicrousity said...
    I CAN'T GET AWAY FROM YOU!!!
    *screams and runs around in circles*
    Ross said...
    I have a town named after me in rural Tasmania, of all places.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Haha! I've been there! There is a cafe there called 'that place in ross'. Very cool!
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    Yay! Photos!!!

    I don't think there's a place named after me. There's a song named after me (a rather famous song, I must add)... or, well, okay. I was named after the song. So what.

    Umm... where was I going with this?

    I'm glad you're back!!!
    Ludicrousity said...
    yay for the ville! Can I call you that now? The ville!
    Luke said...
    You know there's something dodgy when you have to pay to take a dump...

    Those were awesome. And I'm with Wire, cows should come first EVERYWHERE! :P
    Anonymous said...
    Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
    »
    Anonymous said...
    Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
    »

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates