Monday, July 31, 2006

Back At It

Well uni started again today. I think I'm going to really enjoy myself this semester. I have a lighter workload, and I think I'm going to enjoy all my subjects. Yay! I'm only at uni 1 and a half days this semester. WHoo!!! HOpefully I can pick up some more work now. I might be getting a job wtih AAMI insurance, taking calls and processing claims. It's not that exciting, but it's flexible hours and I need the money. Anyway, have to get to a class, just thought I'd say that uni is back and going well!

And NEW PHOTO!!!

3 Comments:

  1. Litha said...
    Not that exciting!?!?!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Sorry Lisa, I meant the most exciting job in the WORLD!!!
    Ludicrousity said...
    I've always had a nose ring, but I usually wear a stud. I change from a ring to a stud every now and then, but I lost my stud the other day though, so a ring it is!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates