Wednesday, July 26, 2006

It Begins...


Well, prepare for the thousands of photos that I will inflict on you over the next week or so. Just a few today to get a taste of what's to come! This is Sabine & I at the Bangalow markets on Sunday. Oh how I love shopping! And even more so at markets!!!


This is a photo of Ian & Dot who we stayed with. I have never stayed with more lovely people who made us feel so totally welcome and comfortable in their home. They were just amazing people!


Here is the Nimbin Hemp Embassy with the Hemp bar attatched next door. That's right, it's basically a marijuana advocacy centre. They openly smoke dope and offer it around to everyone, although that's what the whole town is like, not just this place. We got offered cookies and just plain marijuana every day.




Me having a drink in the Nimbin pub. Shhhh Wire.









Sabine having a good giggle!











And another photo of us. Yes, I tried to get a bit artsy with some of my photos, please bear with me...

12 Comments:

  1. Dboy said...
    Looks great! Not the way I remembered Nimbin at all... people are smiling O.O
    Ludicrousity said...
    Nimbin was a very friendly town! I met so many nice people. Just most of them are on drugs, but that doesn't make them mean. They were on the whole, lovely.
    Zebe said...
    memo to self: dont let Panda go to nimbin..
    lol
    Luke said...
    I saw these photos when you made me sit through an epic slideshow the likes of Ben Hur bows down to in length terms.

    THE TORTURE!!! ARRRGGGHHHH!!! :P

    Good to see you enjoyed your triparoo. :)
    Dboy said...
    Hehe, Ben Hur.

    Oh, I never meant that they were mean, just didn't look very satisfied with life. But maybe my sample pool didn't reflect the general population :)

    Your experience looks to be a much more thorough and enjoyable one :D
    Anonymous said...
    Hey It is I Emma, I got your comment on my blog like 5 mins ago, Soz I forgot to check it cos I been bloggin on my MSN Space for ages, Anyways, I was volunteering with fusion uh 1998-2000 and also for a couple of months um 2004 I think. Nimbin looks like fun lol... Oh BTW you posted on my blog after u seez me on Bowen's :P
    Ludicrousity said...
    Guru.. you suck. YOu told me you wanted to see the photos, don't make out like I forced you to see them! Grrr...

    Hi acid pixi! Nice to have you around!

    Dboy, I get your point, I'll talk more about that later in another post.
    Luke said...
    She tied me down and forced me to watch sooo many boring photos!!

    *rocks back and forth weeping*
    MiMaw said...
    If I ever fulfill my dream vacation and make it to Australia... I am sorry to say that even as nice as the people may be... I don't think Nimbin will be top on my list of places to visit. I guess they don't have like we do "Drug Free Zones"?
    Rob said...
    i think nimbin is more like a free drug zone...hehe
    Ludicrousity said...
    Haha! Good call Rob!
    Anonymous said...
    I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates