Friday, July 15, 2005

(No offense to my American readers, I just thought this was hilarious!)

Chuck Fullmer, 38, yesterday became the first American to get to grips with the concept of sarcasm. "It was weird" Fullmer said. "I was in London and like, talking to this guy and it was raining and he pulled a face and said, "Great weather eh?" and I thought - "Wait a minute, no way is it great weather".

Fullmer then realised that the other man's 'mistake' was in fact deliberate.

Fullmer, who is 39 next month and married with two children, aged 8 and 3, plans to use sarcasm himself in future. "I'm, like, using it all the time" he said. "Last weekend I was grilling steaks and I burned them and I said "Hey, great weather."

8 Comments:

  1. Dboy said...
    That was flippin hilarious.

    The punchline make me laugh so much it started a huge coughing fit.

    Thanks. Great weather.
    Ludicrousity said...
    HAHA!!! Glad you liked it, sorry I caused you a coughing fit, although I'm laughing pretty hard at picturing you doing that!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Hey BAP! Can't say any spring to mind. I'm not hugely into fauna though.
    Dboy said...
    Hello BAP :)

    Don't know why Aussie animals would be more interesting... maybe they wanted to break it up with some of those 'wacky' marsupials from 'down under'. Tell everyone that you heard it from an Australian on the internet that we actually DO ride places in kangaroo pouches.

    KEEP THE LEGEND ALIVE!
    Ludicrousity said...
    And I have 3 pet koalas.
    Ludicrousity said...
    I ride a Kangaroo to the sofa.
    Ludicrousity said...
    By the way, that last comment was from my brother using my name... Grrr.....
    Dboy said...
    Ahahahahahahaha.....

    Good one Luke.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates