Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Back in the office

Office is obviously code for Melbourne. OBVIOUSLY! Well I am back!! The boat docked in at 6:40am this morning and I was home by 7:30am. Had some brekkie and was back in bed by 8am. When I say 'back' in bed, I mean went to bed for the first time. Stupid crusie seats on the boat. Have I mentioned how much I hate the boat? Yeah, lots of fun travel sickness to be had! Despite the method of transport I am very glad to be back in Melbourne. I had a really fantastic time over in Tassie, but I was ready to come home. I miss my own bed!

I had a fantastic time for the almost 3 weeks I was there. It was so great getting to catch up with all of my friends down there. I missed you all heaps! I did so much travlling it's not funny! I did about 2070km while I was there. So much travelling! I actually really like driving though, so it was ok. But wow did I spend a lot of money on petrol! It was really nice to have a holiday in Tassie. I've never done that before. I lived there for 2 years, but I never had holidays there. I always came back to Melbourne for my holidays, so it was really nice to be there and not have a work schedule. I enjoyed just being able to do things at my own pace and travel around how I wanted to. Tassie is a very beautiful place. I don't want to live there again, but it's nice to holiday in.

I hope you didn't miss me too much! I tried to blog when I could, but had limited net access. The song blogging phase is over. I was having lots of trouble coming up with songs that accurately reflected my life at any given time. I thought it sounded like a good concept, but it was difficult to maintain!

Well that's it from me. I'll blog more about my holiday later. Right now I might go back to bed. I'm rather tired from not having slept much at all last night.

4 Comments:

  1. iggi said...
    Welcome back! I didn't know there was that many km in Tassy. I get sea sick to, it sucks. The petrol must have been expensive, if fuel prices get any higher a year's petrole is going to cost more then the bloody car!
    Ludicrousity said...
    I wouldn't be surprised! Stupid Tassie is even more expensive than here. :( Oh well, had a great holiday anyway.
    Dboy said...
    Welcome back, Maestro!

    I'm going to bed. Again.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Poor dboy! Hope you feel better soon!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates