Thursday, July 21, 2005

Misrepresentation

By the way, I thought I'd clarify some stuff from the other day. My mum read my blog and misinterpreted what I meant, so I thought I'd clarify it for everyone in case it wasn't clear.

It seems that it may have sounded like I felt I couldn't be myself around people. That's not what I mean. I mean that I don't always represent myself to others the way I mean to. Not out of lack of trying, but because I cannot always see myself objectively. I see my motivation, but others only see my behaviour, which means that we may not always have the same understanding of my behaviour. I want others to see who I really am, not just my character flaws that get in the way of me being all who I can be. I feel like sometimes there are things that get in the way of me reaching my potential, and I want to work on getting those out of the way so that I can reach my potential.

Hope that's a little clearer.

6 Comments:

  1. Dboy said...
    Ok, so what you're saying is that you feel as though other people only see your character flaws, and not the intention behind your behaviour, and that this is stopping you from reaching your full potential?
    Ludicrousity said...
    Sort of. I think people see the real me mixed with my flaws, so that who I think I am is not who others think I am. And I think this in turn stops me from reaching my full potential. It's a life long journey to remove those things in my life that stop me being who God intended for me to be.
    Anonymous said...
    I think that you think, what we think, is that you believe, that who you are relative to what we think... how does that go again??

    We LOVE you Ludy! Flaws and all. Don't worry abouut what we see, we'll take the whole package, even the beta-version with glitches, viruses and stuff!!
    Ludicrousity said...
    That's always nice to know! :)
    Dboy said...
    It's a given!

    Sounds like you might be thinkin that people are judging you, pal. No sir, no sireepop.

    Thing I figured out just a little while ago, is that noone really takes notice of other people that much anyways. At least not in a bad light. At least not in my head.

    I've always thought that your whole family is amazing Tink. Every member included. Don't worry about this potential rubbish.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Haha! Thanks Danny! But it's not so much being judged. It's just more that I wish other people saw what I meant, rather than just what I did.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates