Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Freaky Dream!

I had such a scarey dream last night. I dreamt that my friends Anna and Rob died overnight from food poisoning. It was just so horrible! I was devastated! I spoke to Rob on the phone, then went out with some other friends in some strange place I've never seen before that was inside and outside at the same time. Very odd. Then I woke up while people were setting up for their funeral. I hate waking up and feeling really freaked out by dreams. Even though I know they're not real I get really affected by them.

7 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    What is it with you dreaming of people you love dying? I recall you dreaming of me dying while you were in Tassie so you sent me a really funky uplifting letter.

    Are you planning to kill those you dream of dying? Could this be a subconscious plot by your yet to be revealed female Hyde? If not, then by all means continue dreaming about me dying, I liked that letter. :P
    Ludicrousity said...
    I have creepy dreams, what can I say?
    Ludicrousity said...
    I must have linked over it by accident with I was putting new links on. Sorry. I'll fix it.
    Dboy said...
    i haate it also

    Why is Film Guru posting here and not on my site??

    I thought you were my friend! *sob*
    Ludicrousity said...
    Because he's a slacker, that's why. I'm sure he still loves you Danny. :)
    Dboy said...
    Ahhhh... thanks.

    "I almost went to cry" (Chrystal said that when she was about 3 and her mum made a joke, telling her that she had forgotten to bring her lunch when they were out).
    Ludicrousity said...
    Aw! That's so cute!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates