Wednesday, July 13, 2005

More on my holidaying

Well where do I start on what I got up to? First of all I went down primarily for a wedding. 2 friends of mine, Claire and Brenton, tied the knot on June 25th. It was such a beautiful wedding! I played the piano and sang at the service itself, then sang at the reception with another friend of mine Dan. That went really well! I had such a good day that day. It was an incredible day, beautiful weather, lots of fun and just an all around good time. I have some photos on my phone which I'm trying to email to myself, but as yet I can't get them to work, so hopefully I can post some photos soon.

So after the wedding I did some travelling around. I went up to north west coast where I stayed with Bowen and Josh in Wynyard. Then Josh and I went to Devonport for a night and stayed with Amy. Then we went down south, I dropped him off in Campbell Town (where his parents live) and I continued down to Hobart to stay with Chris. It was cool seeing her again, we went to the salmanca markets which was awesome! I love the markets! Bought some cool stuff. Then back to Poatina for c4 graduation and to hang out with the Poatinans again. Was heaps good catching up with all the guys there again. Then I went to Launceston for about 4 days to stay with Jacob. We just hung out and went on a 7 hour hike on the Tuesday (needless to say after that I wasn't in much of a position to do anything!) which was great, but so tiring. I shouldn't do silly things like that without proper research first. I was way too unfit to do it! I could hardly walk for 3 days. But it was gorgeous! It was through the Walls of Jerusalem National Park. From there I went back to Poatina to see people again. With Foundations and Trainers Traning on, everyone (well, almost everyone from Fusion) from all over the country was down, so it was really awesome to catch up with all those guys again. Then I went back up the coast to Devonport to see Amy before I caught the boat on Monday night.

I arrived back home very early yesterday (Tuesday). I'm very glad to be home. It was fantastic being down in Tassie again and getting to see those I don't see so often anymore, but I'm very glad to be home.

3 Comments:

  1. Dboy said...
    Wow, seven hour hike hey? You trooper! How satisfying is it though? You feel like you've really done something with your day, like Dale digging a hole and such.
    Dboy said...
    Btw, anyone know where Revhead's got to? Hasn't posted on either of our blogs in yonks!
    Ludicrousity said...
    I think he's away for the week on the 101 camp. Shoudl be back on Friday me thinks.

    And I felt sort of satisfied after the hike, but more more and sorry for myself.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates