Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Good & Why?

My new job is going really well. The people are lovely and I'm doing well at my job. I'm working in the 'contracts & compliance' department of an IT company doing admin stuff. I've had to learn new computer programs and do lots of weird stuff, but it's all good. The people are great and I can do the work, so yay! Looks like it might turn into a permanent thing too! Yay!

Someone tell me why I know the song 'Summertime' by The Sundays. Why do I know this song?! It's driving me nuts! I feel like we sang it in a band I was in about 6 and a half years ago (called 'captain superfluous and the inconsequentials'), but I don't know all the words, so it can't be that. Help me!

5 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    Uh oh, I knew tha day would come when you alternate personality Jessica would start to reveal itself once more. She loved that song.

    *loads shotgun*
    Dboy said...
    Hooray for jobs that are good! My job is good too :)

    I am 100% sure that "Summertime" by The Sundays was on a Triple J's Hottest 100 somewhere along the line, or another such ABC-linked compilation. It's such a cool song :)
    Anonymous said...
    good job = excellent news.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Thanks Dboy.

    The job certainly is good. The people are lovely and it's all going really well!
    Ross said...
    All the best with the new job.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates