Thursday, May 24, 2007

Gig Tomorrow (Friday) Night

It's this Friday (tomorrow) night!

I'm playing a gig at the Park Orchards Chalet (near Warrandyte) this Friday May 25th. I'm getting a band together for a one off gig that night. We have Marcus on guitar, Ben on bass and Mark on drums. It'll be mostly originals (some old Synergy stuff, and some of my own stuff) and a couple of covers thrown in there. Details:

579 Park Rd
Park Orchards 3114
Friday May 25th
7:30pm

It's a restaurant, so come and have a meal, or just have a drink. It'll be a great time to chill out to some music. There will be another band after us who are great and lots of fun! Hope to see you there!

It's been a while since I've played a gig, and I miss it, so it should be heaps of fun!

3 Comments:

  1. wire said...
    Good times, i don't think i'll be able to get there but i'm sure you guys will play up a storm.
    Ross said...
    Sorry I missed it. I trust it went well.
    Ludicrousity said...
    So much for not coming Wire! Thanks for coming! :)

    Thanks to everyone who came! I really appreciate that support!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates