Saturday, June 02, 2007

My Favourite Songs!

Some of my current favourite songs:

Everything I've got - Iain Archer
Summertime - The Sundays
Don't Stop Now - Crowded House
Head Up In The Clouds - Powderfinger
Penny On The Train Track - Ben Kweller
Four Winds - Bright Eyes
Flathead - The Fratellis
Opinions Won't Keep You Warn At Night - Kisschasey
Wrong Girl - Missy Higgins

I'm housesitting for Kate at the moment. Just home to work on an assignment. That's why I'm not really visiting anyone's blogs. Sorry! I'll be home Monday night.

2 Comments:

  1. Ross said...
    I don't know any of those songs, which shows how unhip I am. I mostly listen to either Light FM, Vega, Magic, or Gold FM, and have a bad habit of changing stations whilst driving.
    Ludicrousity said...
    I must say that I am also a chronic station flicker. However, I tend to either stay on Triple J or listen to a cd these days. I am increasingly disillusioned with radio music. Commercial radio music anyway. I know most of those tunes from Triple J, but a couple are from cd's I have.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates