Sunday, May 06, 2007

Wedding #9

Ok, so yesterday I went to wedding number 9. It's been 9 weddings in about 14 months now. Tammy & Rob got married yesterday! Yay! It was a lovely day, they were so happy! Once again, I sang in the wedding. As Chrystal said, I'm becoming the wedding singer! The reception was heaps of fun too! Great time had by all! Great food, great people, fun music. They all looked stunning and happy! Guess what though? I FORGOT MY CAMERA! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! No wedding photos! Yes, I am hanging my head in shame.

12 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    My favourite parts of weddings? After all the crazy dancing when a couple of us guys get to go outside to cool off in the night air. Good times.

    *clinks glasses with someone*
    Ludicrousity said...
    That's your favourite part?!
    jenny said...
    oh dear!! no camera!
    wire said...
    SHAAAAAAME!
    Ludicrousity said...
    *sobs pathetically*
    Rob said...
    you didn't even h ave your phone with you?
    Ludicrousity said...
    I did, but didn't take any photos on my phone. They never turn out as well.
    Rob said...
    yeah, but given you had nothing else...hehe. oh well. it's a little late now anyway. perhaps you could do some sketches of the wedding for us then...
    Ludicrousity said...
    If you've ever seen me draw you won't ask me to do that...
    glenn william jessop said...
    I heard that the music was wonderful (from a very reliable source...the pastor : )

    And I thought I had been going to heaps of weddings...you're really on a roll!
    Ludicrousity said...
    :)
    Anonymous said...
    You been taking camera lesson's from DCMM?

    Looks just like one of her *photos*

    The couple sure look radiant!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates