Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Tragic Kingdom

How much does Gwen Steffani's music suck? Old 'no doubt' are awesome, Gwen Stefanni is terrible.

Last night (open mic night) went ok. I had a lot of fun, but it was probably the most tragic performance of our short lived career. I really enjoyed the night, and loved most of our performance of 'the special two'. But I think it was most definately the worst performance we have ever done. Even though it was not the least enjoyable. Strange feeling. I love performing.

I am loving the band 'sugarcult' at the moment. I want to recommend them!

I'm so tired. I shouldn't blog (or communicate in general) when I'm this sleep deprived.

Matty left to go back to Sydney today. It was awesome to see you again Matty! Had a great time hanging out!

I feel like going out and doing lots of fun stuff. I feel restless.

9 Comments:

  1. Bowen said...
    sugarcult are really good and Gwen stefani's music makes me feel dumber after i have listend to it so i think i'm going to be a vegitable soon.
    Ludicrousity said...
    I'm not sure that she's aware she's not in high school anymore.
    Anonymous said...
    I've never really liked anything she did, including no doubt. i just find her voice annoying.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Old 'no doubt' is great. They kinda sold out near the end. Tragic Kingdom is a great album.
    Ludicrousity said...
    If you want to hear a good sugarcult song then listen to 'pretty girl (the way)'. It's awesome!
    Brie said...
    even people in high school aren't that bad
    Ludicrousity said...
    What Aimless? I don't get it?
    Bowen said...
    I truly hope you are acting that.
    Ludicrousity said...
    No, I really don't get it.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates