Saturday, June 18, 2005

Almost bai bai

Well just letting you know that I'll be leaving to go on holidays on Tuesday night. I'll be gone for three weeks, so expect little blogging action from me, although please feel free to take over my blog while I'm away. I'll have to have you all 'taken care of' after I get back of course, but you'll have three glorious weeks, so enjoy them while they last.

I'll be off to Tassie from June 21 til July 11. I'm going primarily for Claire and Brenton's wedding at which I'll be singing at playing piano (as of this week), so I'm really excited about that! And I'll be taking the opportunity to hang out with all my Tassie friends for a few weeks. Can't wait to see you all! And I'll miss all you non-Tassie people when I'm there.

12 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    I don't know what Tassie is, so I'm going to assume the worst and pretend you are going on a three week booty call. No offense.
    Ludicrousity said...
    It's Tasmania. A state of Australia. Haha!
    Unknown said...
    No comment on the rest of my guess?
    Ludicrousity said...
    No, a definate comment, just thought it may be self explanatory that that is not the reason I'm going away. :) You're a strange boy Mike!
    Anonymous said...
    Hey,

    I read your comment on the dating blog article. I really think you should have at lease one wild night of passionate sex in Tassie. Don't put it down until you have tried it!...At least once!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Uh yeah, thanks for the advice, but I think I might not take it.
    Anonymous said...
    That's no fun. Though considering your going to Tasmania it's probebly not good advice. What is Tasmania known for? Think about it. Stay clean and don't do anything forbidern by the Bible. (especially Leviticus 18:6) Other then that Bon Voyage and enjoy Tassie.
    Ludicrousity said...
    I lived there for 2 years, so I definately have all my warm stuff to take back! I have lots of thermals and a big giant snow jacket thingy. Oh yeah! Warm city!
    Bowen said...
    *LMAO* you should take Katie's advice but not while you are staying at my house. *LMAO*
    Ludicrousity said...
    (insert copious amounts of sarcasm) Haha... Or maybe I just won't take Katie's advice at all.
    Bowen said...
    I don't know if i am reading your post right but doesn't that mean you will do what she says? becuase if you are being sarcastic about not taking her advice doesn't that mean you will?
    Ludicrousity said...
    No, the 'haha' bit was sarcastic. I'm NOT going to do what she says. I'm sure you're lovely Katie, but yeah, I'm not going to take your advice.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates