Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Mummy it's your birthday!

It's my mum's birthday today. I adore my mum. I'd just like to take this opportunity to express my appreciation for my mum. She is an incredible woman. She is strong, and I admire her dedication to me, and to our family in general. I have learnt so much from her, and I have no idea how I would have gotten through life without her. She is such a strong woman of God, and she inspires me to be the same. She has taught me much through instruction, and through example. She is an amazing woman who loves me so much. I appreciate you more than I can say mum! I couldn't imagine having a more incredible mother.

9 Comments:

  1. Bowen said...
    Awwwwwww, i feel all musy inside.
    Unknown said...
    I feel something inside too.

    (BURP!)

    Wait, now its gone.
    Anonymous said...
    This is all so beautiful!

    *bottom lip quavers, wipes single tear from eye and tries to look strong*

    Happy birthday Mrs Ludicrousity and mother of Tink ...

    Not only is all the above true ... BUT your culinary magic is awesome!

    therevhead
    Ludicrousity said...
    Awww! I'm feeling a group hug coming on! But we're not exactly all in the same place, so I'm going to lead us all in some swaying

    *sways like a hippy*

    Come on people! I'm not seeing any swaying!
    Anonymous said...
    Awww, it's so lovely it feels like a sharp constricting feeling in my right arm...

    Uh oh... *calls 000*
    Ludicrousity said...
    I suppose I should tell him that I moved all the numbers on our phone around. That was triple 4 you just rang.
    Unknown said...
    (sways) Duuude. I shouldn't have drunk so much at your mom's B-day party.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Haha! My mum's birthday party consisted of the four of us (mum, dad, my brotehr and myself) going to a restaurant for dinner.
    Bowen said...
    Small is the best.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates