Monday, June 13, 2005

Gippyland

Well I've just come back from a few days down at Morwell in Eastern Victoria (Gippsland). Had a fantastic time catching up with a whole bunch of friends, and met a couple of new ones. 5 people came down from Sydney for the long weekend, so it was fully awesome to see them all again and hang out. I also got to see 3 of my friends who live down in Morwell. I missed you guys so much! It was so good to see you. We went for a couple of walks, played some poker, played some xbox (I hate Halo.), saw a movie and just chatted. Great weekend of chilling out with old friends. I miss them already... Although Matty is still here. Yay! He goes home tomorrow arvo. Yay that he is still here by the way, not yay that he goes home tomorrow. Just needed to clarify so I don't get in trouble!

I saw Mr & Mrs Smith last night. Great movie! I defiatenly recommend it! I won't spoil it for all you people who haven't seen it, but it's worth a watch!

Another open mic night tonight for my little acoustic duo. Last one for at least a month, coz Ingi and I are both away at different times (both in Tassie). Here are the details:

9:30pm Tonight (Monday)
Wesley Anne
250 High St
Northcote

Might see some of you there!

5 Comments:

  1. Brie said...
    Tricycle?? Just wanted to say I live in Gippyland, boring place...
    Bowen said...
    you live in gippsland too! Well i don't but in know some people who do.

    your av is good to Big A.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Good isn't quite the word I would choose. Perhaps interesting and creepy might be better suited! :)

    Gippsland is kinda nice. I stated in Morwell. Where abouts in Gippsland do you live aimless?
    Unknown said...
    I think the question on all of our minds is, did you show alot of cleavage in the movie theater?
    Ludicrousity said...
    Ok, why would I do that?

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates