Monday, June 06, 2005

La la la!

Well I just got back from another open mic night. How many is that now? I think we've done about 5 now? I think that was our 5th time. I really enjoy public performance. I'm not sure what is it. I just have such a passion for music and singing and I think I love sharing that with others. Well, that's part of it anyway. Hardly anyone was there tonight, but we did have a good time. The people who were there were very supportive. We got to play 6 songs (double what we normally play) because there weren't many acts there, so that was a positive for us! I get such a buzz from performing!

I started doing some work today which is nice. I'm looking after a foster child for the next 2 weeks. I pick her up from school and then just hang out with her until her foster mum gets home. I'm also starting some exam supervision tomorrow at dad's school. Nice way to get some extra pocket money.

Only 15 days til I go to Tassie! I can't wait!

Only 3 days til Matty gets to my place! Yay!

Only 3 days til I go and see Evermore! WOOT!!!!

Only a few minutes til I go to bed and get some sleep! DOUBLE YAY AND WOOT!

17 Comments:

  1. Ingi said...
    Wow Megan, You have so many things to count down for, never a dull moment!
    Bowen said...
    You are going to WOOT yourself out one day.
    Unknown said...
    You can go blind if you WOOT too much.
    Jeff said...
    Rember: Wooting too much causes hair to grow on your palms
    Ludicrousity said...
    *pouts*
    Zebe said...
    first sign of crazyness is finding hair on your palms....





    the second is looking for it

    by the way. congrats on the open mic nite. some of my mates went and sed you wer awsum
    HoneyBee said...
    Wow your life sounds so interesting how do you do it and still have a blog. I have a blog coz i have nothin betta to do!
    Exam supervition must almost be as bad as Exams cos u have to sit there and d nothing the hole time. Oh well. How olds the Foster child? Cos i do this thing where i do activies with 5 to 7 year olds and sometimes they can be a hand full!
    Ludicrousity said...
    I'm looking after a 13 year old with an intellectual disability, although you'd hardly know it! And yes, exam supervision is boring, but I do get paid about $27 an hour to listen to my ipod and watch people doing an exam! That's my idea of easy money!

    And crazy-z! Your friends came to see us last night?! How funny! Which ones were they? How many went?
    Anonymous said...
    I think exam supervision sounds like a cool job. I realised how good it was when I was stearing at my commerce paper realising i didn't know anything. All you do is hand out paper! I would be shit sceared at an open mike night. Probably coz I can't sing and can't play. I've done some acting though, mostly pretty badly.
    Brie said...
    $27! not fair! I'm paid $5-something and I actually have to do stuff! I'm being 'trained' and all that...
    Ludicrousity said...
    Today I got paid even more than that. Bring it on. Tomorrow it's like $34 an hour or something.
    Unknown said...
    I scoff at your payments and will send my evil duck to twart your plans.
    Ludicrousity said...
    I've never had my plans twarted before. I look forward to this impending twarting!
    Unknown said...
    It involves waffles, two curtain rods, a digital camera, and a VHS copy of the movie Strange Brew.
    Unknown said...
    Ridiculus is what Tiggers do best.
    Unknown said...
    Should I have any idea what you're talkinng about?

    *looks confuzled*
    Ludicrousity said...
    Ok, that last post was from me, I was accidentally signed in as Matty.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates