Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Sick & Unearthed

I've managed to get sick. Doh! We just did some stuff on the relationship between stress and the common cold at uni yesterday. Seems appropriate. Being the end of semester I have lots of work to do, and now I'm sick. Doh. Fun things like a swollen throat, blocked sinuses, watery eyes. Yay... Twice today I blew my nose so much I made it bleed. I'm sure you wanted to know that!

Just got back from something called 'unearthed' run by a group called Global Interaction. Great stuff about mission in today's society. Lots of interesting things about how we get sucked in by what western culture tells us we should strive for, and what's really important. I guess the aim was to provoke thought and get people thinking about how we affect those around us and what our priorities are. Who do we live for? What is important to us? How do we live? Are we consumers? Or do we seek to make a positive difference?

4 Comments:

  1. Martin Boutros said...
    *Hands Tink two nostril-shaped corks plugs*
    Ludicrousity said...
    Yes puffin! I don't need a reason to drink tea, but bring it on! Lots of tea for me!
    Ludicrousity said...
    I love you too...
    Luke said...
    I never said I loved you. :P

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates