Monday, November 27, 2006

Blug frink durn...

That's about how well my brain is functioning right now. So much information... I've been studying for an exam I have tomorrow. It's all very interesting. It's a social psych exam, one of my favourite topics, but it's just so much information to try to remember at once. I'm feeling pretty confident about the exam though, so that's good.

I'm running a stall at the moment at church, and maybe other places eventually for 'Arguably The World's Most Useful Gift Catalogue'. Check out the online store here. Very worthwhile stuff!

Have you ever felt uncomfortable about having so much, when others have so little? Ever felt embarrassed about giving, or receiving a gift, when others go without? The gifts in this catalogue show friends and family we care, and provide really useful things for people in need. They're gifts for the people with much and for the people with little. You won't find lava lamps, fat-free chocolates or singing salmon inside this catalogue. Instead, you'll find the tree seedlings and toilets, goats and glasses that transform the lives of the world's poorest people.

This is one of the practical things we can do I was talking about in my last post. Watch the 2 minute video here

5 Comments:

  1. Rob said...
    Good luck for your exam!

    That catalog is a really good idea. I don't really need or want more 'stuff' in my life (my house is full enough as it is!), so that's a great way to do birthday & Christmas presents.
    Ross said...
    Megan,

    After you pass your exam, don't forget to tell everyone how much you enjoyed the experience of study at Kingsley. Spread the good word.
    Ludicrousity said...
    I certainly passed my exam, but didn't do as well as I expected to. I seriously thought I'd get close to 100%. I really knew my stuff. But there was stuff onthe exam that wasn't on the lecture notes, so I might only get 80%. Annoyed!!!
    glenn william jessop said...
    ...well done on the exam! Is that it for the year?

    G
    Ludicrousity said...
    Nah, got another on on thurs morning. Almost over... Thurs night will be a welcome relief.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates