Saturday, November 18, 2006

Make Poverty History

I have so much to tell you! The concert was incredible! In case you couldn't tell from my last post... The festival today was amazing too! I have lots of photos and lots to tell you. It's all been amazing and inspiring! Right now I'm sore and tired, so I'm going to go to bed. I'm sick and have lost my voice. Which is not so good seeing as I'm worship leading at church tomorrow... That might be interesting... I'll post photos and tell you all about it when I get some time. Busy weekend!

MAKE POVERTY HISTORY!!!

4 Comments:

  1. Luke said...
    Wait... wasn't think just a reiteration of your last entry? :P
    Ludicrousity said...
    Pretty much, just a bit longer. But I'd done more inbetween posts.
    Ross said...
    On another note, thanks for forwarding the link to that online petition. There is strength in numbers. Even the smallest person (in influence, if not in size) can make a difference.
    Ludicrousity said...
    For sure! I couldn't agree more Ross!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates