Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Tassie Photos!


Finally I hear you say! Sorry I've been so slack, but I took so many photos, I had to sort through them all, then resize them for the web. Let's launch into it shall we! This is Biz & Kris towards the end of the reception. I can't be bothered sorting them into chronological order, so you'll have to put up with them in alphabetical order!






Biz & I at the reception. It was in a big marquee at her Father's church.










Another photo of Biz & I at the reception. Doesn't she look stunning?!








Biz just after the ceremony. It was at Liffey Falls, hence all the rainforresty looking stuff in the background. It was so stunning! What a great place to have a wedding. They're just lucky the weather was good in Tassie in October! Big Risk!








A shot during the ceremony with a blueish filter on my camera.






Brandon & I. He was a groomsman, and is about to head back to Canada. He'll be staying with me next week before he heads home actually. Doesn't he scrub up nicely?








Cutting the cake!













This is the wedding cake! While Biz & Kris are very cool and alternative, they also have the whole sci-fi thing going on, so they had a dalek cake! For those of you totally confused, it's a doctor who thing.








2 of the Groomsmen, Dan & Brandon, just after the cermony. Aren't they looking hot? Yay for Dan's hair!





This is Dan, myself & Bowen at the reception. Isn't Bowen hot? Oh yes. Ladies, control yourselves.






Geri & I just after the ceremony.









Kris & I at the reception. Isn't he looking so happy? I just want to squeeze his cheeks!









This is Kris just before the ceremony. Still a single man!














This is me & the very cool band 'safety first'. These guys played at the reception and are made up of students from the school in Poatina, where I was a teacher a few years ago. I feel old now.




Another shot from the ceremony where Janelle (Dan's wife) is doing a Bible reading.







Again, from the ceremony. This is Dan singing the song 'red prickle beard'. Great song. He sang an amazing version of it!





This is Safety First! Whoo!!! I was very impressed with them as a band! Joe is on guitar and singing. He was a year 10 student of mine, now in year 12. The drummer is Isaac who was a year 9 student of mine, now in year 11, and Doyle is on bass. I didn't teach him, he moved to the school the year after I left and is now in year 12 too. They made me feel old!


And this is Kris & Biz signing the register to make it all official and legal. Awwwww!

9 Comments:

  1. Martin Boutros said...
    Did you catch it??

    The Bouquet????
    Ludicrousity said...
    No, actually I don't remember her throwing it...
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    Fabulous pics, as usual! It looks like a truly enjoyable wedding...

    Argh! Your posting time is 11:11! ARRRRRGGGGHHH! *runs away*
    jenny said...
    yay for weddingness!!

    bowen is so hot.

    any pics of amy and bubs? altho i saw a pic of ezra with uncle dan today.

    aaaaand you can see profesh pics from our wedding form a link on my blog if you're interested in a squizz.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Can't wait to see them Jen!

    I do have photos of Amy & Ezra, they're coming in the next post!
    Mutt said...
    The drummer from Safety first looks like Josh Boutros, made me laugh heaps
    Ludicrousity said...
    Haha! He doesn't in real life, but that's funny!
    Anonymous said...
    HEY! shut up
    Luke said...
    Heh, looks cool.

    And Tink didn't catch the flowers. I'm schocked and appauled. :P

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates