Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Gig @ Barbukka


Just thought I'd give a short report on the gig last night. We had stack of fun! A huge thanks to everyone who came down and supported us. It really does mean a lot! Thought I'd post some photos. It's going to take me longer to get the photos from my Tassie trip together, get ready for another onslaught! You know how I love those photos!


I'm so glad the gig was last night! If it had been tonight I wouldn't have been able to do it. I had a bit of a scrathy throat yesterday, and mixed with travel sickness I was feeling pretty yucky. But today I woke up with a swollen throat and blocked sinuses. I'm feeling pretty bad. Whing whinge whine whine.

10 Comments:

  1. wire said...
    Great gig.

    Nice photos. Very... red. (but where is my favorite one?)

    Two words: "tiny stool".
    Martin Boutros said...
    Tiny stool?????

    *looks blank*
    Ludicrousity said...
    There is no way I'm posting ghost photo, and I don't have a photo of tiny stool. Sorry!
    jenny said...
    yay for gigs... looking forward to tassie pics. any of amy's bubs?
    wire said...
    ask your doctor...
    Soldier of Truth said...
    scratchy throat,

    *has a memory of another life when we were young and drunk and early sunday mornings*
    Ludicrousity said...
    Don't remind me Garthy.

    I do have photos of Amy's new bub Jenny, they're coming soon!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Actually I find it really energising! I love it! But I think it'd take it out of me if I had to perform all day!
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    Look how cute you are!!!
    Ludicrousity said...
    *blushes*

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates