Friday, October 13, 2006

I'm Going To Be On Hamish & Andy!!!

I'm so excited! Hamish & Andy are running a competition at the moment where you can win tickets to the ARIA's. What you have to do is sing any jingle you want on any instrument you want. So I registered on the website and I got a call this arfternnon from one of the associate producers asking me to sing my stuff on Monday! Whoo!!! I'm going to do the cotties cordial jingle, but I've re-written it in the style of a corny power ballad. Oh yeah! I'm so excited!!!

Last night I headed out to see Zoophyte at Veludo's. They were sooooooo incredible! One of the best gigs I've been to in a long time! Their music rocked! I actually think they are better live than recorded. I did buy a cd last night. I'm loving it! I've listened to it a few times already today! If you can, get along to a show of theirs. They are so amazing!

Howie & Jenny have the best wedding photos I think I have ever seen! Check them out! I want this photographer! Incredible!

8 Comments:

  1. Mutt said...
    Congratulations!

    But I must say (and maybe I'm the only one) but Hamish always kind of creeps me out, he has the cold dead eyes of a killer.

    No seriously, look at his eyes in any picture... they're looking straight through you

    *spooky wind noises and the occasional rattle of chains*
    Litha said...
    Oh Megan, thats awesome! Do people have to vote? CAN WE ALL GET BEHIND YOU?
    I'm surprised all your posters don't love Hamish, he's a self confessed geek, very unthreatening.

    Those photos are really nice
    Ludicrousity said...
    I have no idea if people get to vote. I think Hamish & Andy choose. But if you get to vote, believe me, I'll be letting you know!
    jenny said...
    i'm so glad you like the pics...


    and how exciting about hamish and andyness!! nice work!

    no idea if we have any access to it being in sydney. i think they *may* be on sydney radio for an hour a day in drive time??
    Ludicrousity said...
    I thought they were aired in Sydney. Check out hamishandandy.com.au it'll tell you there when they're on.
    Litha said...
    I believe they recently started in sydney, it'd be on 2Day FM. I don't know what number that is on the FM dial though
    Luke said...
    Yay for you being on Hamish and Andy!

    I am gonna Podcast your rear end off.
    Ludicrousity said...
    That might hurt...

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates