Sunday, October 08, 2006

Hamish & Andy!

On Friday Kathryn & I headed down to the Jam Factory where Hamish & Andy were broadcasting live from the premiere of Boytown. I can't wait to see it! Anyway, I love Hamish & Andy. For those of you who don't know they have a radio show and a tv show here. They are unbelievably talented guys who are so very clever and so very funny. They make me laugh harder than anyone else! And it doesn't hurt that they are totally hot. :) I also got to meet some other celebrities while I was there. The evidence it at hand! But before I get into my photos, here is a pick from the new movie Boytown. Haha!




This is Hamish & Andy. Yes, I am aware they have their pants off. They have this thing called pants off Friday. They reckon that the best way to relax is to have your pants off, because then you can really chill out, so they do the show every Friday not wearing pants. Their live broadcast just happened to fall on a Friday! Haha! And because it was a red carpet thing they wore their tux's, but no pants. I love it!


Here are a few guys who decided to take their pants off too!









Mick Malloy, Bert Newton, Andy Lee & Hamish Blake.












Ryan Shelton & I













Hamish Blake & I














Andy Lee & I




Andy is in a really awesome band called Zoophyte which I'm going to see on Thursday night. Whoo! It also doesn't hurt that I totally have a crush on him at the moment.

If you don't know who any of these people are, look them up at IMDB.

19 Comments:

  1. Litha said...
    Ohhh I'm most jealous of you and Kathryn getting to see and meet all of them. I just love everyone you have a photo of. Were any of the other boytown guys there? I once saw Mick Molloy and Sophie Lee leaving Crown
    Martin Boutros said...
    *Swoons!*
    Ludicrousity said...
    I'm sure the other Boytown guys were there Lis, just didn't get to see them. But I did see Santo Chilaro. He's awesome!

    Swoon indeed revvy!
    Anonymous said...
    I'm in love with hamish.
    Ludicrousity said...
    I'm in love with Andy...

    WHo are you gleep gleep? Let us revel in our celebrity love together!
    Litha said...
    What I want to know, is how will Andy play in his band on Thursday night when they kick of Fred Bassets tour that night at the greyhound races?
    Litha said...
    I love Santo too, I love everyone who was in The Late Show
    Ludicrousity said...
    I was thinking that too Lith, about Thursday, but they said on the show today that it'll be an early night and you can be home by 9pm, seeing as the gig doesn't start til 9:30, he'll probably do both. Crazy busy man!
    Anonymous said...
    Their radio show is ok to listen to as a last resort, but their TV show is quite possibly the worst show on television.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Oh no! I love them! Their radio show is better than their tv show, but I still love the tv show. I never miss their radio show, I podcast it if I can't listen to it.
    wire said...
    hamish + andy = handy
    jenny said...
    howie and i can't wait to see the movie. i love mick malloy.

    i'm still very patiently waiting for tassie photos. i'm a good patient girl

    :)
    Ludicrousity said...
    I know! SOrry! They are coming, I've been totally slack! I'll do that this arvo!
    Ross said...
    Were Peter Ford, Richard Wilkins, or Angela Bishop there?
    Ludicrousity said...
    I didn't see them if they were.
    Rob said...
    ahem...still no tassie photos! :p hehe
    Ross said...
    On his radio show (Vega 91.5, 6 am to 9 am weekdays) Shaun Micallef said he was there, doing the red carpet thing. Did you see him?
    Ludicrousity said...
    Nah, he'd gone by the time I got there. :( I didn't get there til 5pm. Wish I had got to see him. I love him!
    wire said...
    how was Boytown?

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates