Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Make Poverty History. Please?


The Make Poverty History Concert tickets went up today. You have to win them in an SMS competition. That's how they're raising the funds I guess. Good idea, except that I can't win tickets! :( Wire managed to win tickets. I hate him right now... Someone take me if they win tickets? I'll keep trying...

How cool is this?

From the bushfires in Hobart.

Don't forget! NOISE for Darfur, this Saturday 28 Oct, 12–6pm @ Federation Square, Main Stage.

2 Comments:

  1. Rob said...
    yeah, i've tried 5 times to get tickets, but no luck.

    i'll try to be there on saturday. i just found out i don't have to work on saturday, so i can fly back from sydney on friday night!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Whoo! I'll be at the darfur rally!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates