Sunday, October 15, 2006

I'm Famous! AGAIN!!!

Listen to Hamish & Andy tomorrow (Monday!)! I'm going to be on!!!

Check it out! I'm in the new 'Charlotte's Web' trailer. Sure I'm so small you can't see me, but that's not the point! I'm in it! I'm not sure if you remember, but I worked as an extra on the movie last year. Check out the trailer here.


More photos from Tassie! This is a photo of Amy and her new baby Ezra. He had his one month birthday while I was there. He is so adorable! I want to steal him! Not in an actual stealing him kind of way if anyone from law enforcement is reading this.







And here's a close up of Ezra, it's a bit of an odd photo, he was grumpy and tired, but he's just so cute!







Amy & I doing our standard Zoolander face. I seem to have a lot of photos of me and someone doing a Zoolander face. What a great face!


And this is Paul, Josh & myself (from left to right). Paul is trying to make himself look as tall as Josh... I love these boys, it was so awesome to see them again!

14 Comments:

  1. Mutt said...
    Man, that trailer made you look just like Dakota Fanning. Wierd!
    jenny said...
    yay for piccies of ezra! how pudgy and cute.

    and yay for doubley famour megan!
    Ludicrousity said...
    I'm in the fair scene. You can't see me, but I am there!
    Anonymous said...
    You can tell a lot about someone by the way they write - just count how many times they say 'I,' 'me' or 'my.' Have you run out of fingers yet...
    Ludicrousity said...
    Well aren't you lovely...
    Mutt said...
    Blogs are personal journals? What are you expecting? No wonder you ran out of fingers...

    If a blog featured more words like 'you', it would probably be a creepy stalking blog
    Ludicrousity said...
    That's my other blog.
    Anonymous said...
    No other blogs I've read contain so many references to self. They are mostly observations of the world around them, not self absorbed drivel. There are many different ways to say the same thing, ways that don't involve so much "me, me, me."
    Anonymous said...
    No other blogs I've read contain so many references to self. They are mostly observations of the world around them, not self absorbed drivel. There are many different ways to say the same thing, ways that don't involve so much "me, me, me."
    Rob said...
    so how else do you tell people that you're an extra in a movie? "one is in the new charlotte's web trailer"?

    how about referring to yourself in the third person? "rob is wondering how to describe things happening in rob's life without mentioning himself."
    Anonymous said...
    I really hate this site that I'm reading right now, and my opinion is that I know best.

    I'm having a bad day
    Rob said...
    clearly you are. but if you hate the site so much, then why are you here? :P

    i'm a friend of ludicrousity, and i like to hear about things happening in her life. not every blog has to be observations of the world around us.
    Anonymous said...
    That last post was someone pretending to be me. Those are not my opinions.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Well if you like it, keep reading if you dont' fee free to leave. But I'd love to have you around! Whoever the real chris is. :)

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates