Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Stuff

Not sure I have that much to write at the moment. I am sooooooooooo excited about our gig tomorrow! Uni is going well. Lots of reading to do, not too many assignments at the moment, but I have a couple due in after our mid-semester break. This is the last week of classes before the holdiays. It's weird, I feel like we just started! I'm loving all my subjects this semester which is great. I'm doing lifespan development, social behaviour, and christianty and postmoderism. They are all very interesting. I get to an assignment on the matrix for christianty and postmoderism. I'm going to uni this arvo to work on it, it's a group presentation.

I'm leaving for tassie in 2 weeks! Yay! I'll stay with Amy & Troy. I get to meet their new baby! I may have forgotten to tell you, but Amy gave brith to a beautiful baby boy about 2 weeks ago. He was 9 lb 5 (OUCH!) and his name is Ezra. He's soooooo cute! The reason I'm going to tassie is for Kris & Biz's wedding. I love weddings! Maybe I can catch up with you, sisterwanda, while I'm there! Can't wait to see my Tassie friends again!

5 Comments:

  1. don't call me MA'AM said...
    If I had a dollar for every wedding you've been to in the past year, I'd have... well, a lot! Wow!

    :-)
    AK said...
    you should get a tasmanian devil pic as well and have fun there
    Anonymous said...
    Oh, sorry, Tink my dear I wouldn't see you. Didn't I tell you? I'm leaving the convent here to start a Work in Africa amongst the meer cats.

    * Hands Tink a lace hanky*
    Ludicrousity said...
    *cries*
    Oh Wanda! I'm very excited about your new venture, however I will miss you!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Yeah, you can say that puffin! :) Thanks! I'm so excited! It's tonight!!!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates