Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Goodbye!

I'm leaving for Tassie today. Yay! I'm heading down south for 5 days for Biz & Kris' wedding. It's going to be great to see my Tassie friends again. The last time I was in Tas was in May for Amy & Troy's wedding. I'll be staying with them and their new baby! I'm so excited! I can't wait to meet Ezra! So it's goodbye from me for a few days.

Make sure you get down to our gig on Monday, that's the day I get home. It'll be lots and lots of fun! Details are:

Monday Oct 2nd (This Monday!)
Barbukka
279 Smith St Fitzroy
8:45pm
There is a small entrance fee, but I don't know what it'll be. Sorry!

10 Comments:

  1. Martin Boutros said...
    *waves goodbye*
    wire said...
    enjoy.
    Dboy said...
    *moons*
    Brie said...
    argh so not fair...
    Ludicrousity said...
    I'm having an awesome time! Wedding is tomorrow. Having a great time catching up wiht old friends who I miss.

    I've been told to tell you I'm drinking beer wtih psycho people in launceston who are awesome.
    Praveen Seelam said...
    Hey Megan its good to hear that you going tassie!!! Such an awesome place hey?. Well please pass my wishes to my best mate Trozaroza(TROY)!!
    Dboy said...
    Thou shalt not be a wowser. I believe that's what it says. At least that's what I take from "You whitewashed tombs, you brood of vipers". That's actually not what it means, but y'know, stuff.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Thou shalt not drink eh? I think I missed that verse. Where was it again?
    mudbrick said...
    Wowser is originally taken from the Greek Wowseroshmowseropolis, which was a great building standing in greek towns. People would remark: "Wowser!" upon first viewing the Wowseroshmowseropolis.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Hey! You wrote that on Guru (my brother)
    's blog!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates