Thursday, September 14, 2006

I'm Famous!

Ok, so I'm not famous, but I was on the Hamish & Andy radio show on Tuesday. I called in. Go me! I hope I make the podcast! :)

Our gig is tonight. WHOO!!! Am I doing enough promo for it? Nah! Never!

Just got another invite to another wedding early next year. I think it's in Hobart though. Doh! All these Tassie weddings!

Someone rang this morning just before 7am and woke me up. I'm not happy Jan (If you're not an Aussie you won't get that). Soldier threatened he was going to do that, but it wasn't his voice. He may have got someone else to do it. If I find out it was you Soldier, you're a dead man. And I mean it...

6 Comments:

  1. Rob said...
    why did you leave your phone on? i never leave mine on overnight unless i'm using it as an alarm clock.
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    That's why I love caller id... because then I can hunt down the miscreants who dare call my home before 8am.

    How was the gig?
    Ludicrousity said...
    I love caller ID, but it was a blocked number. Which makes me think it was deifintely Aaron.

    I always leave my phone on. Work calls sometimes, and I need all the work I can get!

    The gig is tonight DCMM! YAY!!! :)
    Rob said...
    Great show tonight guys. :-) You certainly seemed to get a good reception!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Thanks Rob. I had sooooo much fun! It was such a great night!
    Litha said...
    Tell us about your radio spot!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates