Saturday, September 02, 2006

Birthdays & Gigs

Exciting news! Synergy are playing @ Fibbers on Thursday 14th September. Fibbers is a new bar/pub on Smith St in Fitzroy. They have told us that more than anything they are interested in selling drinks, ie. making money. It's a pretty cool venue. It's great for acoustic acts like us. We'll be playing with 'the hello morning' (who rock!) and we're still confirming the other band that will be playing with us (hopefully Mr. Dillon). So please get along and invite anyone and everyone! Seriously, we need stacks of people to come along! And for the venue to make money, otherwise we might not get invited back. We'd love to get some more work out of this gig, so we're hoping for a killer night! Free entry, but there is a donation bowl that goes to the artists. Details are:

Fibbers
125 Smith Street
Fitzroy
Thurs Sep 14th
9pm til about Midnight

Hope to see everyone there!


On another note, yesterday was Billy's birthday! He's getting old! Here is him about to blow out the candles on his exciting chocolate ripple cake.




And here is just after blowing out the candles!









I couldn't resist the urge to post this unbelievably attractive photo of Matt. Isn't he just the hottest thing on the planet? Control yourself girls!






And Wire eating cake with his new haricut. What can I say?

9 Comments:

  1. don't call me MA'AM said...
    mmmmmm.... cake. I'm hungry!
    wire said...
    it's a Matt-fish!
    wire said...
    and he appears to be heading RIGHT FOR YOU!!!!
    wire said...
    i just found out my boss's son is having his 21st at Fibbers. And you'll only miss him by about 5 days - ooooh so close!
    wire said...
    most consecutive comments.
    wire said...
    EVER.
    Ludicrousity said...
    You gave me false hope Wire. Thought I had lots of people reading my blog...

    Fibbers is a very cool place!
    Anonymous said...
    You do have lot's of people reading your blog, including anonymous readers like myself!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Oooo! Now I'm intrigued and excited!!! I'd love to know how many non commenting readers I have!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates