Monday, April 24, 2006

Waaaahhhh!!!

I'm going to whinge and complain!!!! I'm trying to post some photos from Guru's party, but I can't. Stupid blogger won't let me upload them! Noooooo!!!!! Waaaahhhh!!! I'm trying! I swear! I guess you'll have to hang out another day for them. :(

Well today wasn't too exciting. I had a class thing this morning. It is spiritual emphasis week this week at college, so there are no normal classes, instead we have some worship stuff and someone come and speak to us each day for a while. After that I drove a classmate home and had lunch with them, then went home for a much needed nap to try and rid myself of an awful headache I'd had all day (that is still lingering at 11:30pm). Then off to Kathryn's to go for a walk. Yay for us and our exercise! Then came home and had a few cups of tea with "Alison". So a good day, but nothing too exciting. Now I might go sleep again to try and rid myself of this headache completely. I just feel a bit lousy.

4 Comments:

  1. Martin Boutros said...
    "... some worship stuff ,,,"

    *rolls eyes upward*
    Ludicrousity said...
    Guh?
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    I had a headache today, too. Boo to headaches!

    Hope you're feeling better!
    Soldier of Truth said...
    with a head like that no wonder it aches.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates