Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Party Photos!

I promsied them and here they are! I said prepare for an onsluaght (that was intentional Billy!). And I hope you have! Prepared that is...


This is Guru & I being very serious just before we left to go out. Of course we needed to settle ourselves before going out in public, so we engaged in some meditiation. As you can see, these are our meditation faces.


This is one of the tables we sat at at the groove train (where we went for dinner). I won't bother filling you in on all the details of the party, you can check Guru's blog for all that. You can see the lovely Mrs. Dboy and Wire in the group there.


This one is Amy & Hugh. Aren't they gorgeous? I thought this was such a good photo!


A photo of Matt & myself. A rare photo I'm in that I don't mind looking at.


This one is the very attractive Alex on the left, Neale in the middle looking gorgeous as always, and the wonderful Mr Mike to the right.


Here is one of the other tables. You can see the fantastic Revvy there on the right with the terrorist beard. Seriously Revvy, what's up with that? :)


Amy & Guru looking gorgeous as per usual! Well, Amy is, but Guru looks mostly stunned and confused as per usual.


Myself & Wire looking hot. Oh yeah, that's right, hands off people! I know you're finding it hard to restrain yourselves!


Don't Naomi & Courtney just look adorable? Everyone track them down and squeeze their cheeks!!!


Guru and his cake. Bask in this photo people, because this is a rare photo where Guru actually looks normal and isn't pulling a crazy face!


And here is my wonderful family. A huge yay for my parents who organised and paid for this amazing party. Such fun! Yay for my awesome parents! And as you can see, not a normal photo of Guru yet again...


This is Revvy & myself. Awwww....


And here is Matt trying to distract Neale from making the winning shot, which he did, then Alex (other dude in the background) tried for the winning shot and got it. Yay for distraction tactics!

Well there you go. For more photos, check out Guru's blog, he stole lots of the ones I wanted to post.

22 Comments:

  1. don't call me MA'AM said...
    Huzzah! What fabulous photos!! It's almost like I was there... oh, wait. That reminds me. I wasn't there. *sob*

    Must. visit. Aussie-land. SOON!
    wire said...
    Gah! We're is the photo of you and the carrot?!? Let me say right now people that it is most important that we all kick up a fuss and demand this photo! After all i took it and i'm an artist so it must be good.
    Ludicrousity said...
    I told you, there is no way I'm posting that photo! I look awful in it!!!
    Caity said...
    Post it...POST IT....you look gorgeous with that carrot!! (for a magical lady!)Otherwise known as a witch, but that sounds to...ungorgeous?...that didn't make sense did it?
    Martin Boutros said...
    carrot!! carrot!! carrot!! carrot!! carrot!! carrot!! carrot!! carrot!! carrot!! carrot!! carrot!! carrot!! carrot!! carrot!! carrot!! carrot!! carrot!! carrot!! carrot!! carrot!! carrot!! carrot!! carrot!! carrot!!

    I was there but have NO (That's no) idea of what wire is on about...

    You were there weren't you , DCMM? Weren't you the one in the corner, both hands over face ALL NIGHT - one eye showing through, wearing the chiplote teeshirt??
    Anonymous said...
    awwwwe *squeezes Courts cheeks* thats such a cute photo of us... *hugs it*
    Ludicrousity said...
    It certainly is Nomes!

    Brento, no carrot photo! I look awful in it!!!
    Billy said...
    it is your duty to post the 'carrot spectacular'. I heard about it tonight, straight from the mouth of the artist himself. I've got to say, i am really loking forward to see it finally!
    Ludicrousity said...
    But I look so bad in it! I make a point of mostly only posting photos where I don't look hideously awful!
    wire said...
    well that's a dumb policy - besides, i'm an artist as if i would take a photo that made you look awful.

    i really think you should give the people what they want.
    Anonymous said...
    You are hereby ordered to post the 'Carrot Photo' (hereafter known as CP). You have seven (7) hours to comply with this legal and formal order or ....... ELSE!!!


    The BLOGSPOTDOTCOM ADMINISTRATIVE POLICE
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    ludi: so... just open a photo editor, paint a purple box on whatever part of the photo looks bad, and then you can still post the carrot part! ;-)

    rev: Nope! That must have been my evil twin.
    Mutt said...
    Revhead's beard, is the coolest. Do not make him change it.

    And I saw Nomi with my own eyes for the first time after like a whole year of talking to her.
    wire said...
    Would you dare desecrate my art with your accursed purple boxes? why don't you just smash the genitals off of David while you're at it? Philistine!
    wire said...
    ...not that i am comparing ludi with David's genitals...
    Soldier of Truth said...
    why not wire they both cause adverse reactions. some are ggood some are bad. but we love her esspecially when she shows us the carrot!!!
    Dboy said...
    Genitals are always funny. Without fail.
    Ludicrousity said...
    Wire, you suck...
    Seriously people! I look hideous!!! But I might post it, taking into account DCMM's advice...
    Luke said...
    Nooo!! An image of me looking normal has gotten out!! Must... destroy... evidence!!!

    *glares at screen* Not... WORKING!!!
    Martin Boutros said...
    Ludi is soooooo cute - I think all of us, wherever we are right now, if we have a tink-shot, should post it right now!!

    Brent: If an artist paints a piece called 'purple square' - composed of purple oil paint applied in a squarish manner ... BUT then DCMM gets them to block out the offensive bits -WHAT WOULD YOU DO?? Ahhhhh- got you! A genuine highbrow artistic conundrum!
    Ludicrousity said...
    You people are not helping my let's-make-Tink-look-good cause...
    wire said...
    i'd cover the purple over with my photo of ludi and the carrot.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates