Saturday, April 15, 2006

Tea & Sympathy


Well I had my tea party yesterday aftenoon. It was so much fun. Anna & Rob decided it should be a mad hatters tea party, so we all wore silly hats, most people are wearing my hats, coz no one apart from Anna & Rob bought hats. Soooo much tea... I think I drank about 12 half cups, then some more later on in the night. I had 10 different kinds of tea that you brew in a pot, and another 10 or so in tea bags. So much yummy tea....


Then we played pictionary. I haven't played in sooo long! Anna & I won! Whoo!!! I totally suck at drawing, but somehow we seemed to be on the same wave length for most of the time. I love games like that! I should play more fun and potentially silly games. Silly games are my favourite kind of games.


This is (from left to right) Chrystal (aka Mrs Dboy), Sarah & myself. Without our silly hats, after yet another cup of tea!





This is Amy (left) & Anna (right) drinking more tea in silly hats! Yay for hats and tea!







After all the yummy tea, some more people came over at night to hang out. Mum and Dad are away for a few days you see, so we thought we'd take advantage of having my house free. We played pool, watched a few movies (Bedazzled, Out Cold, Lost in Translation, Speedmouse), and just generally hung out. This photo was taken outside where it was pretty cold, this is Stas & I.


And this is Emma about 5 seconds later. Isn't she gorgeous?!
















And just to show you how very cold it was, this is Anna in a blankie and hat. Isn't she adorable? Don't you just want to squeeze her cheeks and hug her?! So all in all it was a great day. I adore my friends!

11 Comments:

  1. Zebe said...
    ehe that looks like fun.. MEMO TO SELF: have tea party. ooh! and we can bake scones!! ehe, no thats going to far. ahaha but it does look like fun.
    Ludicrousity said...
    We had cake, biscuts and tea. So much fun!!! It was great, everyone should have a tea party at least once! Glad the photo worked Em. You look gorgeous! But you always do!
    Ludicrousity said...
    I think you're spam!!!
    don't call me MA'AM said...
    Hey! What a great idea!! Of course, I'll probably wait until autumn rolls around again (people here like hot tea when it's cold outside)... but I can't wait. And I am also stealing cray-z's idea... me likey the scones. A lot.

    You have fabulous ideas, ludi!!!
    Ludicrousity said...
    Awww! Thanks! :)
    Zebe said...
    ooh mam, you know whats great? cheese scones made with Colby.
    *drools*
    you know what else is great? easter!
    happy easter!!
    Ludicrousity said...
    So much chocolate... Love easter, not so much the chocolate. I need to fit into a pretty dress in a month... Chocolate is NOT helping!!!
    Luke said...
    I rock at Pictionary, but I blame my loss on my team mate! HOW COULD HE NOT TELL THAT IT WAS A ROPE!! IT WAS SO OBVIOUS!!! :P
    Ludicrousity said...
    It's a team game, therefore, YOU LOSE!!! :)
    Brie said...
    too...much...chocolate...

    and that looks like fun, cray-z we are having a mad hatter tea party. with scones. and i am going to make everyone change seats every five minutes
    Ludicrousity said...
    Haha! We didn't do the seat changing thing. Requires too much effort me thinks...

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates